Time And The Cost Of Children
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:reveho:v:16:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11150-016-9336-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Garcia-Diaz Rocio, 2012. "Demand-Based Cost-of-Children Estimates and Child Poverty," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Olivier Thévenon & Angela Luci, 2012.
"Reconciling Work, Family and Child Outcomes: What Implications for Family Support Policies?,"
Population Research and Policy Review,
Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 31(6), pages 855-882, December.
- Angela Luci & Olivier Thévenon, 2012. "Reconciling work, family and child outcomes: What implications for family support policies?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00666250, HAL.
- Olivier Thévenon & Angela Luci, 2012. "Reconciling Work, Family and Child Outcomes: What Implications for Family Support Policies?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00820971, HAL.
- Marco Breschi & Alessio Fornasin & Matteo Manfredini, 2013. "Patterns of reproductive behavior in transitional Italy," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 29(44), pages 1227-1260, December.
- Mardi Dungey & Vitali Alexeev & Jing Tian & Alfred Michael Dockery & Sherry Bawa, 2015.
"The Impact of Children on Australian Couples’ Wealth Accumulation,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 91, pages 139-150, June.
- Alfred Michael Dockery & Sherry Bawa, 2013. "The Impact of Children on Australian Couples' Wealth Accumulation," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1302, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Bruce Bradbury, 2014. "Pensions for Singles and Couples," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 60(3), pages 480-498, September.
- Hielke Buddelmeyer & Daniel S. Hamermesh & Mark Wooden, 2015.
"The Stress Cost of Children,"
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
wp2015n01, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Hielke Buddelmeyer & Daniel S. Hamermesh & Mark Wooden, 2015. "The Stress Cost of Children," NBER Working Papers 21223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buddelmeyer, Hielke & Hamermesh, Daniel S. & Wooden, Mark, 2015. "The Stress Cost of Children," IZA Discussion Papers 8793, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Koulovatianos, Christos & Schrder, Carsten & Schmidt, Ulrich, 2009.
"Nonmarket Household Time and the Cost of Children,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 27, pages 42-51.
- Christos Koulovatianos & Carsten Schröder & Ulrich Schmidt, "undated". "Nonmarket Household Time and the Cost of Children," Discussion Papers 08/07, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Koulovatianos, Christos & Schröder, Carsten & Schmidt, Ulrich, 2009. "Nonmarket household time and the cost of children," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 28906, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Koulovatianos, Christos & Schröder, Carsten & Schmidt, Ulrich, 2006. "Non-market household time and the cost of children," Discussion Papers 2006/22, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Christos Koulovatianos & Carsten Schröder & Ulrich Schmidt, 2006. "Non-Market Household Time and the cost of Children," Vienna Economics Papers 0606, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Antonella Caiumi & Federico Perali, 2015. "Who bears the full cost of children? Evidence from a collective demand system," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 33-64, August.
- Misikhina, Svetlana, "undated". "Impact of Social Policy on the Welfare of Children in OECD Countries and Russia," Published Papers nvg138, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- repec:kap:reveho:v:16:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11150-017-9387-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leonardo Becchetti & Elena Giachin Ricca & Alessandra Pelloni, 2013. "The Paradox of Children and Life Satisfaction," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 111(3), pages 725-751, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:54:y:2008:i:3:p:305-323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.