Appraisal Of Different Methods Of Estimating Equivalence Scales And Their Results
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olken, Benjamin A., 2005. "Revealed community equivalence scales," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(2-3), pages 545-566, February.
- Francisco Javier Lasso V. & Cristian Camilo Frasser L., 2015.
"Calidad del empleo y bienestar: un análisis con escalas de equivalencia,"
Revista ESPE - Ensayos sobre Política Económica,
Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 33(77), pages 117-132, June.
- Francisco Javier Lasso V. & Cristian Camilo Frasser L., 2015. "Calidad del empleo y bienestar: un análisis con escalas de equivalencia," Revista ESPE - ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 33(77), pages 117-132, June.
- Francisco Javier Lasso V. & Cristian Camilo Frasser L., 2013. "Calidad del empleo y bienestar: un análisis con escalas de equivalencia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 011095, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Francisco Lasso & Cristian Camilo Frasser, 2013. "Calidad del empleo y bienestar: un análisis con escalas de equivalencia," Borradores de Economia 791, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Chao Li & John Gibson, 2013. "Spatial Price Differences and Inequality in China: Housing Market Evidence," Working Papers in Economics 13/06, University of Waikato.
- White, Howard & Masset, Edoardo, 2002.
"Child poverty in Vietnam: using adult equivalence scales to estimate income-poverty for different age groups,"
777, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Howard White, 2005. "Child Poverty in Vietnam: Using Adult Equivalence Scales to Estimate Income-Poverty for Different Age Groups," Development and Comp Systems 0504016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Feridoon Koohi-Kamali & Yibin Liu, 2015. "Measuring Child Poverty by the Rothbarth Scales: Estimates for an Urban Chinese East Coast Province," Emory Economics 1508, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Trevon D. Logan, 2011.
"Economies Of Scale In The Household: Puzzles And Patterns From The American Past,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 49(4), pages 1008-1028, October.
- Trevon D. Logan, 2008. "Economies of Scale in the Household: Puzzles and Patterns from the American Past," NBER Working Papers 13869, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chao Li & John Gibson, 2014. "Spatial Price Differences and Inequality in the People's Republic of China: Housing Market Evidence," Asian Development Review, MIT Press, vol. 31(1), pages 92-120, March.
- Steven F. Koch, 2017.
"Does the Equivalence Scale Matter? Equivalence and Out-of-Pocket Payments,"
687, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Steven F. Koch, 2017. "Does the Equivalence Scale Matter? Equivalence and Out-of-Pocket Payments," Working Papers 201746, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Angus Deaton & Christina Paxson, 2003. "Engel's What? A Response to Gan and Vernon," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(6), pages 1378-1381, December.
- Angus S. Deaton & Christina Paxson, 1998. "Measuring Poverty among the Elderly," NBER Chapters,in: Inquiries in the Economics of Aging, pages 169-204 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simons, Andrew M., 2016. "What is the optimal locus of control for social assistance programs? Evidence from the productive safety net programme in Ethiopia," ESSP working papers 86, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Garcia-Diaz Rocio, 2012. "Demand-Based Cost-of-Children Estimates and Child Poverty," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Angus Deaton, 2016.
"Measuring and Understanding Behavior, Welfare, and Poverty,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 106(6), pages 1221-1243, June.
- Deaton, Angus, 2015. "Measuring and understanding behavior, welfare, and poverty," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2015-3, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Ingrid Woolard & Murray Leibbrandt, 1999. "Measuring Poverty in South Africa," Working Papers 99033, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Olivier Donni, 2015. "Measuring the cost of children," IZA World of Labor, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 132-132, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:22:y:1976:i:1:p:1-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.