Inflationary Finance, Capital Controls, and Currency Substitution
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K C Neanidis, 2005. "Aid, Budgetary Policies, and the Macroeconomy: Growth, Inflation, and Welfare," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 58, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Kyriakos C. Neanidis & Christos S. Savva, 2006.
"The Effects of Uncertainty on Currency Substitution and Inflation: Evidence from Emerging Economies,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
0609, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- K C Neanidis & C S Savva, 2006. "The Effects of Uncertainty on Currency Substitution and Inflation: Evidence from Emerging Economies," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 71, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Kyriakos C. Neanidis, 2005. "Aid, Budgetary Policies, and the Macroeconomy: Growth, Inflation, and Welfare," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0535, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- John Duffy & Maxim Nikitin, 2004.
Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings
196, Econometric Society.
- John Duffy & Maxim Nikitin, 2004. "Dollarization Traps," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 456, Econometric Society.
- Martin, Antoine, 2006. "Endogenous Multiple Currencies," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(1), pages 245-262, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:7:y:1999:i:4:p:597-612. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.