Another Take on Real Estate's Role in Mixedâ€ Asset Portfolio Allocations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massimo Guidolin & Manuela Pedio & Milena Petrova, 2019. "The Predictability of Real Estate Excess Returns: An Out-of-Sample Economic Value Analysis," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 19122, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Charles-Olivier Amédée-Manesme & Fabrice Barthélémy & Philippe Bertrand & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2019.
"Mixed-asset portfolio allocation under mean-reverting asset returns,"
Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 281(1), pages 65-98, October.
- Charles-Olivier Amédée-Manesme & Fabrice Barthélémy & Philippe Bertrand & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2018. "Mixed-asset portfolio allocation under mean-reverting asset returns," Post-Print hal-01955220, HAL.
- Restrepo, Hector & Zhang, Weiyi & Mei, Bin, 2020. "The time-varying role of timberland in long-term, mixed-asset portfolios under the mean conditional value-at-risk framework," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(C).
- Rob Bauer & Matteo Bonneti & Dirk Broeders, 2018. "Pension Funds Interconnections and Herd Behavior," DNB Working Papers 612, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:45:y:2017:i:1:p:75-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.