The Performance of Commercial Mortgages
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jun Chen & Yongheng Deng, 2013.
"Commercial Mortgage Workout Strategy and Conditional Default Probability: Evidence from Special Serviced CMBS Loans,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 609-632, May.
- Jun Chen & Yongheng Deng, 2003. "Commercial Mortgage Workout Strategy and Conditional Default Probability: Evidence from Special Serviced CMBS Loans," Working Paper 8614, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Ali Darrat & Ross Dickens & Osamah Al-Khazali, 2006. "Interactions between mortgage and other capital markets in the USA: has financial deregulation made a difference?," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 335-345.
- Varli, Yusuf & Yildirim, Yildiray, 2015. "Default and prepayment modelling in participating mortgages," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 81-88.
- Tracey Seslen & William C. Wheaton, 2010. "Contemporaneous Loan Stress and Termination Risk in the CMBS Pool: How "Ruthless" is Default?," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 38(2), pages 225-255.
- repec:bla:finmgt:v:47:y:2018:i:1:p:175-201 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ming Pu & Gang-Zhi Fan & Yongheng Deng, 2014. "Breakeven Determination of Loan Limits for Reverse Mortgages under Information Asymmetry," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 492-521, April.
- Xudong An & Yongheng Deng & Joseph Nichols & Anthony Sanders, 2013. "Local Traits and Securitized Commercial Mortgage Default," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 787-813, November.
- Driessen, Joost & Van Hemert, Otto, 2012. "Pricing of commercial real estate securities during the 2007–2009 financial crisis," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 37-61.
- Tracey Seslen & William C. Wheaton, 2005. "Contemporaneous Loan Stress and Termination Risk in the CMBS pool: how "Ruthless" is default?," Working Paper 8582, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Cristina Viegas & José Azevedo-Pereira, 2012. "Mortgage valuation: a quasi-closed-form solution," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(7), pages 993-1001, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:27:y:1999:i:1:p:27-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.