The Effects of the Real Estate Crisis on Institutional Stock Prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ross, Stephen A., 1976.
"The arbitrage theory of capital asset pricing,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 341-360, December.
- Stephen A. Ross, "undated". "The Arbitrage Theory of Capital Asset Pricing," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 02-73, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Stephen A. Ross, "undated". "The Arbitrage Theory of Capital Asset Pricing," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 2-73, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Roger G. Ibbotson & Laurence B. Siegel, 1984. "Real Estate Returns: A Comparison with Other Investments," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 12(3), pages 219-242.
- Huberman, Gur & Kandel, Shmuel & Stambaugh, Robert F, 1987. " Mimicking Portfolios and Exact Arbitrage Pricing," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(1), pages 1-9, March.
- Chamberlain, Gary, 1983. "Funds, Factors, and Diversification in Arbitrage Pricing Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(5), pages 1305-1323, September.
- Grinblatt, Mark & Titman, Sheridan, 1987. "The Relation between Mean-Variance Efficiency and Arbitrage Pricing," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 60(1), pages 97-112, January.
- W. B. Brueggeman & A. H. Chen & T. G. Thihodeau, 1984. "Real Estate Investment Funds: Performance and Portfolio Considerations," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 12(3), pages 333-354.
- Lee, Charles M C & Shleifer, Andrei & Thaler, Richard H, 1991.
" Investor Sentiment and the Closed-End Fund Puzzle,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 46(1), pages 75-109, March.
- Charles Lee & Andrei Shleifer & Richard Thaler, 1990. "Investor Sentiment and the Closed-End Fund Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 3465, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee, Charles & Shleifer, Andrei & Thaler, Richard H., 1991. "Investor Sentiment and the Closed-End Fund Puzzle," Scholarly Articles 27693394, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Sheridan Titman & Arthur Warga, 1986. "Risk and the Performance of Real Estate Investment Trusts: A Multiple Index Approach," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 14(3), pages 414-431.
- Crocker H. Liu & David J. Hartzell & Terry V. Grissom & Wylie Greig, 1990. "The Composition of the Market Portfolio and Real Estate Investment Performance," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 18(1), pages 49-75.
- David Hartzell & John S. Hekman & Mike E. Miles, 1987. "Real Estate Returns and Inflation," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 15(1), pages 617-637.
- Connor, Gregory & Korajczyk, Robert A., 1986. "Performance measurement with the arbitrage pricing theory : A new framework for analysis," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 373-394, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chinmoy Ghosh & Randall S. Guttery & C. F. Sirmans, 1998. "Contagion and REIT Stock Prices," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 16(3), pages 389-400.
- Hui-Na Lin & Wo-Chiang Lee, 2015. "Threshold Effects in the Relationships of REITs and Other Financial Securities in Developed Countries," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(3), pages 426-438, March.
- Okunev, John & Wilson, Patrick & Zurbruegg, Ralf, 2002. "Relationships between Australian Real Estate and Stock Market Prices--A Case of Market Inefficiency," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(3), pages 181-192, April.
- Elijah Brewer & William E. Jackson, 2002. "Inter-industry contagion and the competitive effects of financial distress announcements: evidence from commercial banks and life insurance companies," Working Paper Series WP-02-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Chiuling Lu & Raymond So, 2005. "Return Relationships between Listed Banks and Real Estate Firms: Evidence from Seven Asian Economies," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 189-206, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:25:y:1997:i:4:p:591-614. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.