Real Estate Brokers, Nonprice Competition and the Housing Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Natalya Delcoure & Norm G. Miller, 2001. "The Future of the US Residential Real Estate Brokerage Industry in Light of the Internet and International Indications," ERES eres2001_147, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Kerem Yavuz Arslani & Christopher Hannum & Wendy Usrey & Laurie Dufloth, 2018. "A Spatial Model for Market Concentration Measure," ERES eres2018_164, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Bruce, Donald & Santore, Rudy, 2006. "On optimal real estate commissions," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 156-166, June.
- Chang-Tai Hsieh & Enrico Moretti, 2003.
"Can Free Entry Be Inefficient? Fixed Commissions and Social Waste in the Real Estate Industry,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(5), pages 1076-1122, October.
- Chang-Tai Hsieh & Enrico Moretti, 2002. "Can Free Entry be Inefficient? Fixed Commissions and Social Waste in the Real Estate Industry," NBER Working Papers 9208, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Wiley & Justin Benefield & Marcus Allen, 2014. "Cyclical Determinants of Brokerage Commission Rates," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 196-219, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:24:y:1996:i:3:p:293-316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.