Risk and the User Cost of Housing Services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garner, Thesia I. & Verbrugge, Randal, 2009.
"Reconciling user costs and rental equivalence: Evidence from the US consumer expenditure survey,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 172-192, September.
- Randal Verbrugge & Thesia I. Garner, 2009. "Reconciling User Costs and Rental Equivalence: Evidence from the U.S. Consumer Expenditure Survey," Working Papers 427, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Barrios García, Javier A. & Rodríguez Hernández, José E., 2008. "Housing demand in Spain according to dwelling type: Microeconometric evidence," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 363-377, July.
- Lori L. Taylor, 1998. "Does the United States still overinvest in housing?," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q II, pages 10-18.
- Rodríguez Hernández, José E. & Barrios García, Javier A., 2007. "Estimación Microeconométrica de la Tenencia y Demanda de Vivienda en España según la Localización/Microeconometric Estimation of Tenune and Housing Demand in Spain Accoding to Location," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 25, pages 453-484, Abril.
- Nordvik, Viggo, 2001. "A Housing Career Perspective on Risk," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 456-471, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:19:y:1991:i:4:p:516-531. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.