Merit-based college tuition assistance and the conditional probability of in-state work
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John V. Winters, 2017.
"Do earnings by college major affect graduate migration?,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 59(3), pages 629-649, November.
- Winters, John V., 2015. "Do Earnings by College Major Affect Graduate Migration?," IZA Discussion Papers 9512, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John V. Winters, 2016. "Do Earnings by College Major Affect Graduate Migration?," Economics Working Paper Series 1604, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- David L. Sjoquist & John V. Winters, 2015.
"State Merit-Based Financial Aid Programs And College Attainment,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(3), pages 364-390, June.
- Sjoquist, David L. & Winters, John V., 2012. "State Merit-based Financial Aid Programs and College Attainment," IZA Discussion Papers 6801, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David L. Sjoquist & John V. Winters, 2014. "State Merit-based Financial Aid Programs and College Attainment," Economics Working Paper Series 1408, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Winters, John V., 2014.
"The Production and Stock of College Graduates for U.S. States,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8730, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John V. Winters, 2015. "The Production and Stock of College Graduates for U.S. States," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 15-246, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:presci:v:94:y:2015:i:1:p:197-218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1056-8190 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.