Four tests of independence in spatiotemporal data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maté-Sánchez-Val, Mariluz & López-Hernandez, Fernando & Mur-Lacambra, Jesús, 2017. "How do neighboring peer companies influence SMEs’ financial behavior?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 104-114.
- Lauridsen, Jørgen T. & Zeren, Fatma & Ari, Ay?E, 2015. "Is Crime in Turkey Economically Rational?/¿Es económicamente racional el crimen en Turquía?," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 33, pages 37-52, Enero.
- repec:kap:jgeosy:v:19:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10109-017-0249-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Elizabeth Mack & Yifan Zhang & Sergio Rey & Ross Maciejewski, 2014. "Spatio-temporal analysis of industrial composition with IVIID: an interactive visual analytics interface for industrial diversity," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 183-209, April.
- Mitze, Timo, 2011.
"Within and Between Panel Cointegration in the German Regional Output-Trade-FDI Nexus,"
INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH,
Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 21, pages 93-118.
- Mitze, Timo, 2010. "Within and Between Panel Cointegration in the German Regional Output-Trade-FDI Nexus," Ruhr Economic Papers 222, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Timo Mitze, 2011. "Within and Between Panel Cointegration in the German Regional Output-Trade-FDI Nexus," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1258, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:135:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1497-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- López-Hernández , Fernando A. & Artal-Tur, Andrés & Maté-Sánchez-Val, M. Luz, 2011. "Identifying nonlinear spatial dependence patterns by using non-parametric tests: Evidence for the European Union," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 21, pages 19-36.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:presci:v:90:y:2011:i:3:p:663-685. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1056-8190 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.