Economic Benefits Of Globalization: The Impact Of Entry To The Wto On China'S Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:pacecr:v:22:y:2017:i:1:p:123-143 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chien-Chiang Lee & Chi-Chuan Lee & Chun-Ping Chang, 2015. "Globalization, Economic Growth and Institutional Development in China," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(1), pages 31-63, March.
- HSIAO, Cheng & SHEN, Yan & BIAN, Wenlong, 2015.
"Evaluating the effectiveness of China's financial reform—The efficiency of China's domestic banks,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 70-82.
- Cheng Hsiao & Yan Shen & Wenlong Bian, 2016. "Evaluating the Effectiveness of China's Financial Reform The Efficiency of China's Domestic Banks," WISE Working Papers 2016-02-21, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- M. Maqbool-ur-Rahman, 2015. "Impacts Of Globalization On Economic Growth - Evidence From Selected South Asian Countries," Journal of Management Sciences, Geist Science, Iqra University, Faculty of Business Administration, vol. 2(1), pages 185-204, March.
- Ka-fu Wong & Miaojie Yu, 2015. "Democracy and Accession to GATT/WTO," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(4), pages 843-859, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:pacecr:v:16:y:2011:i:3:p:285-301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1361-374X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.