Household Choice of Fixed versus Floating Rate Debt: A Binomial Probit Model with Correction for Classification Error
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rochelle Belkar & Waranya Pim Chanthapun & Denzil G. Fiebig, 2007. "A discrete choice model with misclassification and multiple recall periods," Discussion Papers 2007-10, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- repec:ksa:szemle:1724 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrew C. Worthington, 2003. "Debt as a source of financial stress in Australian households," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 164, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Dye, Richard F. & McMillen, Daniel P., 2007. "Teardowns and land values in the Chicago metropolitan area," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 45-63, January.
- Yevgeny Mugerman & Moran Ofir & Zvi Wiener, 2016. "How Do Homeowners Choose Between Fixed and Adjustable Rate Mortgages?," Quarterly Journal of Finance (QJF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 6(04), pages 1-21, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:62:y:2000:i:1:p:61-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.