Calculating the Gini Index of Inequality for Individual Data
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Casey J. Dawkins, 2007. "Space And The Measurement Of Income Segregation," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(2), pages 255-272.
- Kwang Soo Cheong, 1999. "Economic Crisis and Income Inequality in Korea," Working Papers 199906, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Kuan Xu, 2003. "How Has the Literature on Gini's Index Evolved in the Past 80 Years?," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive howgini, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Tomson Ogwang, 2016. "A new interpretation of the Gini correlation," METRON, Springer;Sapienza Università di Roma, vol. 74(1), pages 11-20, April.
- David E. A. Giles, 2004.
"Calculating a Standard Error for the Gini Coefficient: Some Further Results,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 66(3), pages 425-433, July.
- David E. A. Giles, 2002. "Calculating a Standard Error for the Gini Coefficient: Some Further Results," Econometrics Working Papers 0202, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Giorgio Di Maio & Paolo Landoni, 2015. "Beyond the Gini index: Measuring inequality with the Balance of Inequality index," a/ Working Papers Series 1506, Italian Association for the Study of Economic Asymmetries, Rome (Italy).
- Kevin Sylwester, 2003. "Changes in income inequality and the black market premium," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 403-413.
- Reynolds-Feighan, Aisling, 2001. "Traffic distribution in low-cost and full-service carrier networks in the US air transportation market," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 265-275.
- Akli Berri, 2009. "Transport consumption inequalities and redistributive effects of taxes: A repeated cross-sectional evaluation on French household data," Working Papers 145, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:47:y:1985:i:2:p:185-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.