Growth, Unemployment And Endogenous Technical Progress: A Hicksian Resolution Of Harrod'S Knife-Edge
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Domenica Tropeano, 2010.
"The Current Financial Crisis, Monetary Policy, and Minsky's Structural Instability Hypothesis,"
International Journal of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 41-57.
- Domenica Tropeano, 2010. "The current financial crisis, monetary policy and Minsky's structural instability hypothesis," Working Papers 60-2010, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Jun 2010.
- Charpe,Matthieu & Chiarella,Carl & Flaschel,Peter & Semmler,Willi, 2015. "Financial Assets, Debt and Liquidity Crises," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107546660, March.
- Bhaduri, Amit & Marglin, Stephen, 1990. "Unemployment and the Real Wage: The Economic Basis for Contesting Political Ideologies," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(4), pages 375-393, December.
- Sébastien Charles, 2008. "Corporate debt, variable retention rate and the appearance of financial fragility," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(5), pages 781-795, September.
- Matthieu Charpe & Peter Flaschel & Christian Proano & Willi Semmler, 2009.
"Overconsumption, credit rationing and bailout monetary policy: A Minskyan perspective,"
European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention,
Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 6(2), pages 247-270.
- Matthieu Charpe & Peter Flaschel & Christian R. Proano & Willi Semmler, 2009. "Overconsumption, Credit Rationing and Bailout Monetary Policy: A Minskyan Perspective," IMK Working Paper 04-2009, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Gambacorta, Leonardo & Mistrulli, Paolo Emilio, 2004. "Does bank capital affect lending behavior?," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 436-457, October.
- Jan Kregel, 2008. "Minsky’s Cushions of Safety: Systemic Risk and the Crisis in the U.S. Subprime Mortgage Market," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_93, Levy Economics Institute.
- Skander J. van den Heuvel, 2002. "Does bank capital matter for monetary transmission?," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue May, pages 259-265.
- Gennaro Zezza, 2008. "U.S. growth, the housing market, and the distribution of income," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 30(3), pages 375-401, April.
- Franke, Reiner & Flaschel, Peter & Proano, Christian R., 2006. "Wage-price dynamics and income distribution in a semi-structural Keynes-Goodwin model," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 452-465, December.
- Edwin Le Heron & Tarik Mouakil, 2008.
"A Post-Keynesian Stock-Flow Consistent Model For Dynamic Analysis Of Monetary Policy Shock On Banking Behaviour,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(3), pages 405-440, July.
- Edwin Le Héron & Tarik Mouakil, 2008. "A Post-Keynesian Stock-Flow Consistent Model for Dynamic Analysis of Monetary Policy Shock on Banking behaviour," Post-Print halshs-00326500, HAL.
- Amitava Krishna Dutt, 2006. "Maturity, Stagnation And Consumer Debt: A Steindlian Approach," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 339-364, July.
- Thomas I. Palley, 1994. "Debt, Aggregate Demand, and The Business Cycle: an Analysis in the Spirit of Kaldor and Minsky," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 371-390, March.
- Chiarella,Carl & Flaschel,Peter & Franke,Reiner, 2011.
"Foundations for a Disequilibrium Theory of the Business Cycle,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521369923, March.
- Chiarella,Carl & Flaschel,Peter & Franke,Reiner, 2005. "Foundations for a Disequilibrium Theory of the Business Cycle," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521850254, March.
- Paul Davidson, 2008. "Is the current financial distress caused by the subprime mortgage crisis a Minsky moment? or is it the result of attempting to securitize illiquid noncommercial mortgage loans?," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(4), pages 669-676, July.
- Christian R. Proaño & Peter Flaschel & Hans-Martin Krolzig & Mamadou Bobo Diallo, 2011. "Monetary policy and macroeconomic stability under alternative demand regimes," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(3), pages 569-585.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- Cynamon Barry Z. & Fazzari Steven M., 2008. "Household Debt in the Consumer Age: Source of Growth--Risk of Collapse," Capitalism and Society, De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 1-32, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lavopa, A., 2014. "Catching up and lagging behind in a balance-of-payments-constrained dual economy," MERIT Working Papers 042, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Jaylson Jair da Silveira & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2016.
"Effort Elicitation, Wage Differentials and Income Distribution in A Wage-Led Growth Regime,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(1), pages 44-75, February.
- Jaylson Jair da Silveira & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2014. "Effort Elicitation, Wage Differentials and Income Distribution in a Wage-led Growth Regime," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2014_10, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP), revised 01 May 2015.
- Roberto Veneziani & Luca Zamparelli & Daniele Tavani & Luca Zamparelli, 2017.
"Endogenous Technical Change In Alternative Theories Of Growth And Distribution,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(5), pages 1272-1303, December.
- Daniele Tavani & Luca Zamparelli, 2017. "Endogenous Technical Change in Alternative Theories of Growth and Distribution," Working Papers 1/17, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2012. "A neo-Kaleckian - Goodwin model of capitalist economic growth: Monopoly power,managerial pay, labor market conflict, and endogenous technical progress," IMK Working Paper 105-2012, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:metroe:v:63:y:2012:i:3:p:512-541. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0026-1386 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.