Portfolio Liquidation In Dark Pools In Continuous Time
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katia Colaneri & Tiziano De Angelis, 2019. "A class of recursive optimal stopping problems with applications to stock trading," Papers 1905.02650, arXiv.org.
- Matthew Lorig & Zhou Zhou & Bin Zou, 2019. "Optimal Bookmaking," Papers 1907.01056, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2019.
- repec:eee:spapps:v:128:y:2018:i:3:p:979-1006 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paulwin Graewe & Ulrich Horst & Eric S'er'e, 2013.
"Smooth solutions to portfolio liquidation problems under price-sensitive market impact,"
1309.0474, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2017.
- Paulwin Graewe & Ulrich Horst & Eric Séré, 2018. "Smooth Solutions to Portfolio Liquidation Problems under Price-Sensitive Market Impact," Post-Print hal-01540537, HAL.
- Brian Bulthuis & Julio Concha & Tim Leung & Brian Ward, 2017.
"Optimal execution of limit and market orders with trade director, speed limiter, and fill uncertainty,"
International Journal of Financial Engineering (IJFE),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 4(02n03), pages 1-29, June.
- Brian Bulthuis & Julio Concha & Tim Leung & Brian Ward, 2016. "Optimal Execution of Limit and Market Orders with Trade Director, Speed Limiter, and Fill Uncertainty," Papers 1604.04963, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2017.
- Xuefeng Gao & Xiang Zhou & Lingjiong Zhu, 2017. "Transform Analysis for Hawkes Processes with Applications in Dark Pool Trading," Papers 1710.01452, arXiv.org.
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:94:y:2018:i:c:p:89-116 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:100:y:2019:i:c:p:131-151 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:25:y:2015:i:3:p:496-544. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.