Defaultable Options In A Markovian Intensity Model Of Credit Risk
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- N. El Karoui & S. Peng & M. C. Quenez, 1997. "Backward Stochastic Differential Equations in Finance," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 1-71.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rafael Mendoza-Arriaga & Vadim Linetsky, 2014. "Time-changed CIR default intensities with two-sided mean-reverting jumps," Papers 1403.5402, arXiv.org.
- Yuri Kifer, 2012. "Dynkin Games and Israeli Options," Papers 1209.1791, arXiv.org.
- Agostino Capponi & Jose Figueroa-Lopez & Jeffrey Nisen, 2011. "Pricing and Semimartingale Representations of Vulnerable Contingent Claims in Regime-Switching Markets," Papers 1110.0403, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2012.
- Hamadène, S. & Wang, H., 2009. "BSDEs with two RCLL reflecting obstacles driven by Brownian motion and Poisson measure and a related mixed zero-sum game," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 119(9), pages 2881-2912, September.
- Damiano Brigo & Andrea Pallavicini, 2014. "CCP Cleared or Bilateral CSA Trades with Initial/Variation Margins under credit, funding and wrong-way risks: A Unified Valuation Approach," Papers 1401.3994, arXiv.org.
- Giacomo Bormetti & Damiano Brigo & Marco Francischello & Andrea Pallavicini, 2015. "Impact of Multiple Curve Dynamics in Credit Valuation Adjustments under Collateralization," Papers 1507.08779, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2015.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:18:y:2008:i:4:p:493-518. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.