Monopolistic Competition, Multiproduct Firms And Product Diversity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- OTTAVIANO, Gianmarco I.P. & THISSE, Jacques-François, 2011. "Monopolistic competition, multiproduct firms and product diversity," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2340, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Di Comite, Francesco & Thisse, Jacques-François & Vandenbussche, Hylke, 2014.
"Verti-zontal differentiation in export markets,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 50-66.
- Francesco DI COMITE & Jacques-François THISSE & Hylke VANDENBUSSCHE, 2013. "Verti-zontal differentiation in export markets," Working Papers Department of Economics ces13.25, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- DI COMITE, Francesco & THISSE , Jacques & ,, 2013. "Verti-zontal differentiation in export markets," CORE Discussion Papers 2013064, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Di Comite, Francesco & Thisse, Jacques-François & Vandenbussche, Hylke, 2014. "Verti-zontal differentiation in export markets," Working Paper Series 1680, European Central Bank.
- Melitz, Marc J. & Redding, Stephen J., 2014.
"Heterogeneous Firms and Trade,"
Handbook of International Economics,
- Marc J. Melitz & Stephen J. Redding, 2012. "Heterogeneous Firms and Trade," NBER Working Papers 18652, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marc J. Melitz & Stephen J. Redding, 2012. "Heterogeneous Firms and Trade," CEP Discussion Papers dp1183, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Melitz, Marc J & Redding, Stephen J., 2013. "Heterogeneous Firms and Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 9317, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Melitz, Marc J. & Redding, Stephen J., 2012. "Heterogeneous firms and trade," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 48928, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:bla:presci:v:95:y:2016:i:4:p:877-894 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:inecon:v:110:y:2018:i:c:p:103-118 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:manchs:v:79:y:2011:i:5:p:938-951. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.