Depreciation Rates and Capital Stocks
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grech, Aaron George, 2004. "Estimating the output gap for the Maltese economy," MPRA Paper 33663, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dueker Michael & Fischer Andreas & Dittmar Robert, 2007.
"Stochastic Capital Depreciation and the Co-movement of Hours and Productivity,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(3), pages 1-24, January.
- Dittmar, Robert & Dueker, Michael & Fischer, Andreas M, 2002. "Stochastic Capital Depreciation and the Comovement of Hours and Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 3192, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Dueker & Andreas Fischer & Robert D. Dittmar, 2002. "Stochastic Capital Depreciation and the Comovement of Hours and Productivity," Working Papers 02.01, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Fischer, Andreas & Michael J Dueker & Robert D Dittmar, 2003. "Stochastic Capital Depreciation and the Comovement of Hours and Productivity," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 80, Royal Economic Society.
- Robert Dittmar & Michael J. Dueker & Andreas M. Fischer, 2004. "Stochastic capital depreciation and the comovement of hours and productivity," Working Papers 2002-003, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Barañano, Ilaski & Romero-Ávila, Diego, 2015. "Long-term growth and persistence with obsolescence," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 328-339.
- Serguey Braguinsky & Roger Myerson, 2007. "A macroeconomic model of Russian transition," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 15(1), pages 77-107, January.
- Diego Romero-Avila & DIEGO ROMERO-ÁVILA & ILASKI BARAÑANO, 2012.
"Long-Term Growth and Persistence with Endogenous Depreciation: Theory and Evidence,"
- Barañano Mentxaka, Ilaski & Romero-Avila, Diego, 2013. "Long-Term Growth and Persistence with Endogenous Depreciation: Theory and Evidence," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2013-68, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Lisann Krautzberger & Heike Wetzel, 2012.
"Transport and CO 2 : Productivity Growth and Carbon Dioxide Emissions in the European Commercial Transport Industry,"
Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 53(3), pages 435-454, November.
- Krautzberger, Lisann & Wetzel, Heike, 2011. "Transport and CO2: Productivity Growth and Carbon Dioxide Emissions in the European Commercial Transport Industry," EWI Working Papers 2011-13, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Chatterjee, Santanu, 2005.
"Capital utilization, economic growth and convergence,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 2093-2124, December.
- Santanu Chatterjee, 2003. "Capital Utilization, Economic Growth and Convergence," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 41, Society for Computational Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:manchs:v:69:y:2001:i:1:p:42-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.