Labour Flows as Determinants of the Wage-Price Spiral: An Empirical Analysis for The Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lourens Broersma & Frank A. G. den Butter & Udo Kock, 2006.
"A cointegration model for search equilibrium wage formation,"
Journal of Applied Economics,
Universidad del CEMA, vol. 9, pages 235-254, November.
- Broersma, Lourens & Butter, Frank A.G. den & Kock, Udo, 2003. "A Cointegration Model for Search Equilibrium Wage Formation," Serie Research Memoranda 0021, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- L. Broersma & Frank A.G. den Butter & Udo Kock, 2003. "A Cointegration Model for Search Equilibrium Wage Formation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-088/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- International Monetary Fund, 2004. "A Cointegration Model for Search Equilibrium Wage Formation," IMF Working Papers 04/92, International Monetary Fund.
- Fredrik Carlsen & Kåre Johansen & Knut RØed, 2006.
"Wage Formation, Regional Migration and Local Labour Market Tightness,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 68(4), pages 423-444, August.
- Kåre Johansen & Fredrik Carlsen & Knut Røed, "undated". "Wage Formation, Regional Migration and Local Labour Market Tightness," Working Paper Series 2903, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, revised 14 Feb 2003.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:labour:v:15:y:2001:i:2:p:279-294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csrotit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.