The Quality of Skill Acquisition in Young Workers' First Job
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coralie Perez & Marion Lambert, 2004. "La formation des salariés récemment embauchés : une comparaison public-privé," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00418131, HAL.
- Dieter Verhaest & Eddy Omey, 2013.
"The Relationship Between Formal Education And Skill Acquisition In Young Workers' First Jobs,"
University of Manchester, vol. 81(4), pages 638-659, July.
- D. Verhaest & E. Omey, 2012. "The relationship between formal education and skill acquisition in young workers’ first jobs," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/768, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Coralie Perez & Marion Lambert, 2004. "La formation des salariés récemment embauchés : une comparaison public-privé," Post-Print halshs-00418131, HAL.
- Francis Green, 1998. "The Value of Skills," Studies in Economics 9819, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Alan Felstead & Francis Green & Ken Mayhew & Alan Pack, 1999. "The Impact of Training on Labour Mobility," Studies in Economics 9910, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Verhaest, Dieter & Omey, Eddy, 2009. "The relation between formal education and skill acquisition in young workers first job," Working Papers 2009/07, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Ayşe Mumcu, 2010. "Strategic Withholding Of Firm‐Specific Skills In Wage Bargaining," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 57(2), pages 187-211, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:labour:v:12:y:1998:i:3:p:473-487. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csrotit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.