Detente, Market-Oriented Reform and German Unification: Potential Consequences for the World Trade System
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:22:y:1984:i:1:p:1-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Weisbach, Michael S., 1988. "Outside directors and CEO turnover," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-2), pages 431-460, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Misala, Józef, 1992. "Division of labour between Poland and member countries of the European Communities: Past experiences and prospects," Kiel Working Papers 536, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Robert Holzmann & Christian Thimann & Angela Petz, 1994. "Pressure to Adjust: Consequences for the OECD Countries from Reforms in Eastern Europe," International Trade 9403001, EconWPA.
- Peter A. G. van Bergeijk, 2015.
"Visible and invisible walls: World trade patterns and the end of the Cold War,"
Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 65(2), pages 231-247, June.
- van Bergeijk, P.A.G., 2012. "Visible and invisible walls : World trade patterns and the end of the Cold War," ISS Working Papers - General Series 31261, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Kangas, Kari & Niskanen, Anssi, 2003. "Trade in forest products between European Union and the Central and Eastern European access candidates," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 297-304, September.
- Misala, Józef, 1992. "Importance and patterns of Poland's trade with Germany," Kiel Working Papers 537, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Gert-Jan M. Linders & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2006. "Estimation of the Gravity Equation in the Presence of Zero Flows," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-072/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Estrella Gómez-Herrera, 2013.
"Comparing alternative methods to estimate gravity models of bilateral trade,"
Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 1087-1111, June.
- Estrella Gómez Herrera, 2010. "Comparing alternative methods to estimate gravity models of bilateral trade," ThE Papers 10/05, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Jaleel Ahmad & Jing Yang, 1998. "Trade Liberalization in Eastern European Countries and the Prospects of their Integration into the World Trading System," CESifo Working Paper Series 164, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:shr:wpaper:13-04 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martino Pelli & Jeanne Tschopp, 2014. "Hurricanes Revisited : Comparative Advantage as a Source of Heterogeneity," Cahiers de recherche 14-09, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Gert-Jan M. Linders & Henri L.F. de Groot & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Peter Nijkamp, 2011. "Persistent Distance Decay Effects in International Trade," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume II, chapter 14 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:kyklos:v:43:y:1990:i:4:p:599-609. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.