Convolution‐closed models for count time series with applications
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baragona, R. & Battaglia, F. & Cucina, D., 2004. "Fitting piecewise linear threshold autoregressive models by means of genetic algorithms," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 277-295, September.
- McAleer, Michael & Medeiros, Marcelo C., 2008.
"A multiple regime smooth transition Heterogeneous Autoregressive model for long memory and asymmetries,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 104-119, November.
- Michael McAller & Marcelo C. Medeiros, 2007. "A multiple regime smooth transition heterogeneous autoregressive model for long memory and asymmetries," Textos para discussão 544, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Davis, Richard A. & Lee, Thomas C.M. & Rodriguez-Yam, Gabriel A., 2006. "Structural Break Estimation for Nonstationary Time Series Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 223-239, March.
- Cristina Amado & Timo Teräsvirta, 2008.
"Modelling Conditional and Unconditional Heteroskedasticity with Smoothly Time-Varying Structure,"
NIPE Working Papers
03/2008, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Christina Amado & Timo Teräsvirta, 2008. "Modelling Conditional and Unconditional Heteroskedasticity with Smoothly Time-Varying Structure," CREATES Research Papers 2008-08, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Amado, Cristina & Teräsvirta, Timo, 2008. "Modelling Conditional and Unconditional Heteroskedasticity with Smoothly Time-Varying Structure," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 691, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Kapetanios, George & Shin, Yongcheol & Snell, Andy, 2003. "Testing for a unit root in the nonlinear STAR framework," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 359-379, February.
- Wu, Berlin & Chang, Chih-Li, 2002. "Using genetic algorithms to parameters (d,r) estimation for threshold autoregressive models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 315-330, January.
- Dirk Te Velde, 2001. "Balance of payments prospects in EMU," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 178, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Chatterjee, Sangit & Laudato, Matthew & Lynch, Lucy A., 1996. "Genetic algorithms and their statistical applications: an introduction," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 633-651, October.
- Lin, Chien-Fu Jeff & Terasvirta, Timo, 1994. "Testing the constancy of regression parameters against continuous structural change," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 211-228, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jentsch, Carsten & Weiß, Christian, 2017. "Bootstrapping INAR models," Working Papers 17-02, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Bisaglia, Luisa & Canale, Antonio, 2016. "Bayesian nonparametric forecasting for INAR models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 70-78.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jtsera:v:32:y:2011:i:3:p:268-280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0143-9782 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.