A Class of Antipersistent Processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hassler, Uwe, 2012. "Impulse responses of antipersistent processes," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 454-456.
- Hailin Sang & Yongli Sang, 2017. "Memory properties of transformations of linear processes," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 79-103, April.
- Zevallos, Mauricio & Palma, Wilfredo, 2013. "Minimum distance estimation of ARFIMA processes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 242-256.
- Isao Ishida & Toshiaki Watanabe, 2009.
"Modeling and Forecasting the Volatility of the Nikkei 225 Realized Volatility Using the ARFIMA-GARCH Model,"
CIRJE-F-608, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Isao Ishida & Toshiaki Watanabe, 2009. "Modeling and Forecasting the Volatility of the Nikkei 225 Realized Volatility Using the ARFIMA-GARCH Model," CARF F-Series CARF-F-145, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Isao Ishida & Toshiaki Watanabe, 2009. "Modeling and Forecasting the Volatility of the Nikkei 225 Realized Volatility Using the ARFIMA-GARCH Model," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-032, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Lopes, Sílvia R.C. & Prass, Taiane S., 2014. "Theoretical results on fractionally integrated exponential generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedastic processes," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 401(C), pages 278-307.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jtsera:v:28:y:2007:i:2:p:261-273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0143-9782 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.