Testing the Null of Co-integration in the Presence of Variance Breaks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Giuseppe Cavaliere and A M Robert Taylor, 2005. "Testing the Null of Co-integration in the Presence of Variance Breaks," Discussion Papers 05-10, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pierre Perron & Gabriel RodrÌguez, 2003.
"Searching For Additive Outliers In Nonstationary Time Series,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(2), pages 193-220, March.
- Perron, P. & Rodriguez, G., 2000. "Seraching for Additive Outliers in Nonstationary Time Series," Working Papers 0005e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cavaliere, Giuseppe & Rahbek, Anders & Taylor, A.M. Robert, 2010.
"Testing for co-integration in vector autoregressions with non-stationary volatility,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 158(1), pages 7-24, September.
- Giuseppe Cavaliere & Anders Rahbek & A. M. Robert Taylor, 2007. "Testing for co-integration in vector autoregressions with non-stationary volatility," Discussion Papers 07/02, University of Nottingham, Granger Centre for Time Series Econometrics.
- Giuseppe Cavaliere & Anders Rahbek & A. M. Robert Taylor, 2008. "Testing for Co-integration in Vector Autoregressions with Non-Stationary Volatility," Discussion Papers 08-34, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Giuseppe Cavaliere & Anders Rahbek & A.M.Robert Taylor, 2008. "Testing for Co-integration in Vector Autoregressions with Non-Stationary Volatility," CREATES Research Papers 2008-50, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Kourogenis, Nikolaos & Pittis, Nikitas, 2008. "Cointegration, variance shifts and the limiting distribution of the OLS estimator," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 103-106, April.
More about this item
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jtsera:v:27:y:2006:i:4:p:613-636. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0143-9782 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.