On testing for separable correlations of multivariate time series
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Matteo Grigoletto, 1998. "Bootstrap prediction intervals for autoregressive models fitted to non-autoregressive processes," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 7(3), pages 285-295, December.
- Grigoletto, Matteo, 1998. "Bootstrap prediction intervals for autoregressions: some alternatives," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 447-456, December.
- Masarotto, Guido, 1990. "Bootstrap prediction intervals for autoregressions," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 229-239, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eichler, Michael, 2008. "Testing nonparametric and semiparametric hypotheses in vector stationary processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(5), pages 968-1009, May.
- Holger Dette & Efstathios Paparoditis, 2009. "Bootstrapping frequency domain tests in multivariate time series with an application to comparing spectral densities," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(4), pages 831-857.
- Hidalgo, Javier & Schafgans, Marcia, 2017. "Inference and testing breaks in large dynamic panels with strong cross sectional dependence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 259-274.
- Dette, Holger & Paparoditis, Efstathios, 2008. "Bootstrapping frequency domain tests in multivariate time series with an application to comparing spectral densities," Technical Reports 2008,28, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Javier Hidalgo & Marcia M Schafgans, 2015. "Inference and Testing Breaks in Large Dynamic Panels with Strong Cross Sectional Dependence," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /2015/583, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jtsera:v:25:y:2004:i:4:p:501-528. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0143-9782 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.