Parameter Identification In Arma Processes In The Presence Of Regular But Incomplete Sampling
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Palm, F.C. & Nijman, T.E., 1990. "Parameter identification in ARMA-processes in the presence of regular but incomplete sampling," Other publications TiSEM 69e84dde-44ef-4592-93a8-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sbrana, Giacomo & Silvestrini, Andrea, 2013.
"Aggregation of exponential smoothing processes with an application to portfolio risk evaluation,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1437-1450.
- SBRANA, Giacomo & SILVESTRINI, Andrea, 2010. "Aggregation of exponential smoothing processes with an application to portfolio risk evaluation," CORE Discussion Papers 2010039, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Giacomo Sbrana & Andrea Silvestrini, 2012. "Aggregation of exponential smoothing processes with an application to portfolio risk evaluation," Post-Print hal-00779483, HAL.
- SILVESTRINI, Andrea & VEREDAS, David, 2005.
"Temporal aggregation of univariate linear time series models,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2005059, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Andrea, SILVESTRINI, 2005. "Temporal aggregaton of univariate linear time series models," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005044, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Andersen, Torben G. & Bollerslev, Tim & Lange, Steve, 1999. "Forecasting financial market volatility: Sample frequency vis-a-vis forecast horizon," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(5), pages 457-477, December.
- MOULIN, Laurent & SALTO, Matteo & SILVESTRINI, Andrea & VEREDAS, David, 2004.
"Using intra annual information to forecast the annual state deficits : the case of France,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2004048, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Laurent Moulin & Matteo Sala & Andrea Silvestrini & David Veredas, 2008. "Using intra annual information to forecast the annual state deficit. The case of France," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/136217, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bekaert, Geert, 1996.
"The Time Variation of Risk and Return in Foreign Exchange Markets: A General Equilibrium Perspective,"
Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 9(2), pages 427-470.
- Geert Bekaert, 1994. "The Time Variation of Risk and Return in Foreign Exchange Markets: A General Equilibrium Perspective," NBER Working Papers 4818, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Wright, Jonathan H., 2000. "Semiparametric estimation of long-memory volatility dependencies: The role of high-frequency data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 81-106, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jtsera:v:11:y:1990:i:3:p:239-248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0143-9782 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.