The Liquidity Demand for Corporate Property Insurance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emilio Venezian, 2009. "Incentive incompatibilities and arbitrage opportunities," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 10(5), pages 422-431, November.
- Erwann Michel-Kerjan & Paul A. Raschky & Howard C. Kunreuther, 2009.
"Corporate Demand for Insurance: An Empirical Analysis of the U.S. Market for Catastrophe and Non-Catastrophe Risks,"
2009-10, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Erwann Michel-Kerjan & Paul A. Raschky & Howard C. Kunreuther, 2009. "Corporate Demand for Insurance: An Empirical Analysis of the U.S. Market for Catastrophe and Non-Catastrophe Risks," Working Papers hal-00372420, HAL.
- Erwann Michel-Kerjan & Paul Raschky & Howard Kunreuther, 2011. "Corporate Demand for Insurance: An Empirical Analysis of the U.S. Market for Catastrophe and Non-Catastrophe Risks," NBER Working Papers 17403, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jiang, Wei & Adams, Mike & Jia-Upreti, Joy, 2012. "Does managerial entrenchment motivate the insurance decision?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 117-128.
- Joy Jia & Mike Adams & Mike Buckle, 2012. "Insurance and ownership structure in India’s corporate sector," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 129-149, March.
- ADACHI Daisuke & NAKATA Hiroyuki & SAWADA Yasusyuki & SEKIGUCHI Kunio, 2016. "Adverse Selection and Moral Hazard in the Corporate Insurance Market: Evidence from the 2011 Thailand floods," Discussion papers 16025, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Carole Bernard & Weidong Tian, 2009. "Optimal Reinsurance Arrangements Under Tail Risk Measures," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 76(3), pages 709-725.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jrinsu:v:73:y:2006:i:2:p:261-278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ariaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.