The Impact of the Health Insurance Market on Small Firm Employment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kanika Kapur & José J. Escarce & M. Susan Marquis & Kosali I. Simon, 2005. "Where do the sick go? Health insurance and employment in small and large firms," Open Access publications 10197/259, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Kanika Kapur & Pinar Karaca‐Mandic & Susan M. Gates & Brent Fulton, 2012.
"Do Small‐Group Health Insurance Regulations Influence Small Business Size?,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance,
The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 79(1), pages 231-260, March.
- Kanika Kapur & Pinar Karaca-Mandic & Susan M. Gates & Brent Fulton, 2006. "Do small group health insurance regulations influence small business size?," Working Papers 200622, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Kanika Kapur & José J. Escarce & M Susan Marquis & Kosali I. Simon, 2008.
"Where Do The Sick Go? Health Insurance and Employment in Small and Large Firms,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 644-664, January.
- Kanika Kapur & José J. Escarce & M. Susan Marquis & Kosali I. Simon, 2006. "Where do the sick go? Health insurance and employment in small and large firms," Working Papers 200613, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Sharon Tennyson, 2010. "Incentive Effects of Community Rating in Insurance Markets: Evidence from Massachusetts Automobile Insurance," The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 35(1), pages 19-46, June.
- Andersen, Martin, 2015. "Heterogeneity and the effect of mental health parity mandates on the labor market," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 74-84.
- Chu-Shiu Li & Chwen-Chi Liu & Yu-Chen Kuo & Chen-Sheng Yang, 2013. "Health insurance provision and labor contracts for small firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 325-334, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jrinsu:v:71:y:2004:i:1:p:63-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ariaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.