The Border Population Effects Of Eu Integration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gwilym Pryce, 1999. "Construction Elasticities and Land Availability: A Two-stage Least-squares Model of Housing Supply Using the Variable Elasticity Approach," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 36(13), pages 2283-2304, December.
- Michael Porter, 2003. "The Economic Performance of Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(6-7), pages 549-578.
- Levernier, William & Partridge, Mark D. & Rickman, Dan S., 1998. "Differences in Metropolitan and Nonmetropolitan U.S. Family Income Inequality: A Cross-County Comparison," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 272-290, September.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Lawrence F. Katz, 1992. "Regional Evolutions," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 23(1), pages 1-76.
- Partridge, Mark D. & Rickman, Dan S., 2003. "The waxing and waning of regional economies: the chicken-egg question of jobs versus people," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 76-97, January.
- Malpezzi, Stephen & Maclennan, Duncan, 2001. "The Long-Run Price Elasticity of Supply of New Residential Construction in the United States and the United Kingdom," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 278-306, September.
- Greenwood, Michael J & Hunt, Gary L, 1984. "Migration and Interregional Employment Redistribution in the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(5), pages 957-969, December.
- Vijay K. Mathur & Frank M. Song, 2000. "A labor market based theory of regional economic development," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 34(1), pages 131-145.
- Donald G. Freeman, 2001. "Sources of fluctuations in regional growth," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 35(2), pages 249-266.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- SOHN Christophe & LICHERON Julien, 2015. "From barrier to resource? Modelling the border effects on metropolitan functions in Europe," LISER Working Paper Series 2015-08, LISER.
- Wassmann, Pia, 2015. "The Economic Effect of the EU Eastern Enlargement for Border Regions in the Old Member States," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113028, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Christian Ochsner & Michael Weber, 2016. "Die Wirtschaftsdynamik beiderseits der ehemaligen innerdeutschen Grenze," ifo Dresden berichtet, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 23(05), pages 15-23, October.
- Pia Wassmann, 2015. "The Economic Effect of the EU Eastern Enlargement for Border Regions in the Old Member States," ERSA conference papers ersa15p774, European Regional Science Association.
- Partridge, Mark D. & Yang, Benjian & Chen, Anping, 2017. "Do Border Effects Alter Regional Development: Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 82080, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wassmann, Pia, 2016. "The Economic Effects of the EU Eastern Enlargement on Border Regions in the Old Member States," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-582, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jregsc:v:52:y:2012:i:1:p:40-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-4146 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.