An application of hidden Markov models to the French variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease epidemic
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Glen A. Satten & Maya R. Sternberg, 1999. "Fitting Semi-Markov Models to Interval-Censored Data with Unknown Initiation Times," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 507-513, June.
- Catherine M. Crespi & William G. Cumberland & Sally Blower, 2005. "A Queueing Model for Chronic Recurrent Conditions under Panel Observation," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 193-198, March.
- Chantal Guihenneuc-Jouyaux & Sylvia Richardson & Ira M. Longini Jr., 2000. "Modeling Markers of Disease Progression by a Hidden Markov Process: Application to Characterizing CD4 Cell Decline," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 56(3), pages 733-741, September.
- Pierre Joly & Daniel Commenges, 1999. "A Penalized Likelihood Approach for a Progressive Three-State Model with Censored and Truncated Data: Application to AIDS," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 887-890, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chris Sherlock & Tatiana Xifara & Sandra Telfer & Mike Begon, 2013. "A coupled hidden Markov model for disease interactions," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(4), pages 609-627, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssc:v:59:y:2010:i:5:p:839-853. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.