Semiparametric estimation of treatment effects given base-line covariates on an outcome measured after a post-randomization event occurs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Constantine E. Frangakis & Donald B. Rubin, 2002. "Principal Stratification in Causal Inference," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 58(1), pages 21-29, March.
- Peter B. Gilbert & Ronald J. Bosch & Michael G. Hudgens, 2003. "Sensitivity Analysis for the Assessment of Causal Vaccine Effects on Viral Load in HIV Vaccine Trials," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 59(3), pages 531-541, September.
- Chamberlain, Gary, 1987. "Asymptotic efficiency in estimation with conditional moment restrictions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 305-334, March.
- Junni L. Zhang & Donald B. Rubin, 2003. "Estimation of Causal Effects via Principal Stratification When Some Outcomes are Truncated by â€œDeathâ€," Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics, , vol. 28(4), pages 353-368, December.
- Newey, Whitney K, 1990. "Semiparametric Efficiency Bounds," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(2), pages 99-135, April-Jun.
- Douglas Hayden & Donna K. Pauler & David Schoenfeld, 2005. "An Estimator for Treatment Comparisons among Survivors in Randomized Trials," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 305-310, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gilbert Peter B. & Hudgens Michael G. & Wolfson Julian, 2011. "Commentary on "Principal Stratification -- a Goal or a Tool?" by Judea Pearl," The International Journal of Biostatistics, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-15, September.
- Halloran M. Elizabeth & Hudgens Michael G., 2012. "Causal Inference for Vaccine Effects on Infectiousness," The International Journal of Biostatistics, De Gruyter, vol. 8(2), pages 1-40, January.
- Arvid Sjölander & Keith Humphreys & Stijn Vansteelandt & Rino Bellocco & Juni Palmgren, 2009. "Sensitivity Analysis for Principal Stratum Direct Effects, with an Application to a Study of Physical Activity and Coronary Heart Disease," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 65(2), pages 514-520, June.
- Sjolander Arvid & Vansteelandt Stijn & Humphreys Keith, 2010. "A Principal Stratification Approach to Assess the Differences in Prognosis between Cancers Caused by Hormone Replacement Therapy and by Other Factors," The International Journal of Biostatistics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-37, June.
- VanderWeele Tyler J, 2011. "Principal Stratification -- Uses and Limitations," The International Journal of Biostatistics, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-14, July.
- Sandra García & Jennifer Hill, 2009. "The Impact of Conditional Cash Transfers on Children´s School Achievement: Evidence from Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 005403, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssb:v:69:y:2007:i:5:p:879-901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.