Bounds on causal effects in three-arm trials with non-compliance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6215 is not listed on IDEAS
- Celeux, Gilles & Marin, Jean-Michel & Robert, Christian P., 2006. "Iterated importance sampling in missing data problems," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(12), pages 3386-3404, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:jorssb:v:79:y:2017:i:3:p:719-735 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jing Cheng, 2009. "Estimation and Inference for the Causal Effect of Receiving Treatment on a Multinomial Outcome," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 65(1), pages 96-103, March.
- repec:bla:jorssb:v:79:y:2017:i:3:p:757-777 is not listed on IDEAS
- Huber, Martin & Wüthrich, Kaspar, 2017. "Evaluating local average and quantile treatment effects under endogeneity based on instruments: a review," FSES Working Papers 479, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Ertefaie Ashkan & Small Dylan & Flory James & Hennessy Sean, 2016. "Selection Bias When Using Instrumental Variable Methods to Compare Two Treatments But More Than Two Treatments Are Available," The International Journal of Biostatistics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 219-232, May.
- Martin Huber & Giovanni Mellace, 2010. "Sharp IV bounds on average treatment effects under endogeneity and noncompliance," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 2010-31, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- VanderWeele, Tyler J., 2008. "Simple relations between principal stratification and direct and indirect effects," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(17), pages 2957-2962, December.
- Zhichao Jiang & Peng Ding & Zhi Geng, 2016. "Principal causal effect identification and surrogate end point evaluation by multiple trials," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 78(4), pages 829-848, September.
- Chiba, Yasutaka, 2012. "A note on bounds for the causal infectiousness effect in vaccine trials," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(7), pages 1422-1429.
- Peter Z. Schochet, "undated". "Multi-Armed RCTs: A Design-Based Framework," Mathematica Policy Research Reports eedf2eac4d4c4d8e869052c1d, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Julia Y. Lin & Thomas R. Ten Have & Michael R. Elliott, 2009. "Nested Markov Compliance Class Model in the Presence of Time-Varying Noncompliance," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 65(2), pages 505-513, June.
- Chiba, Yasutaka, 2012. "Bounds on the complier average causal effect in randomized trials with noncompliance," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(7), pages 1352-1357.
- Qi Long & Roderick J. A. Little & Xihong Lin, 2010. "Estimating causal effects in trials involving multitreatment arms subject to non-compliance: a Bayesian framework," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 59(3), pages 513-531.
- VanderWeele Tyler J, 2011. "Principal Stratification -- Uses and Limitations," The International Journal of Biostatistics, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-14, July.
- Hui Nie & Jing Cheng & Dylan S. Small, 2011. "Inference for the Effect of Treatment on Survival Probability in Randomized Trials with Noncompliance and Administrative Censoring," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 67(4), pages 1397-1405, December.
- Dustin M. Long & Michael G. Hudgens, 2013. "Sharpening Bounds on Principal Effects with Covariates," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 69(4), pages 812-819, December.
- Imai, Kosuke, 2008. "Sharp bounds on the causal effects in randomized experiments with "truncation-by-death"," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 144-149, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssb:v:68:y:2006:i:5:p:815-836. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.