The Importance of Slack for New Organizations Facing ‘Tough’ Environments
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edelman, Linda F. & Manolova, Tatiana & Shirokova, Galina & Tsukanova, Tatyana, 2016. "The impact of family support on young entrepreneurs' start-up activities," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 428-448.
- Kafouros, Mario & Aliyev, Murod, 2016. "Institutional development and firm profitability in transition economies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 369-378.
- repec:eee:worbus:v:52:y:2017:i:6:p:769-781 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Sanghoon, 2015. "Slack and innovation: Investigating the relationship in Korea," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(9), pages 1895-1905.
- Ciprian Stan & Mike Peng & Garry Bruton, 2014. "Slack and the performance of state-owned enterprises," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 473-495, June.
- Dasí, Àngels & Iborra, María & Safón, Vicente, 2015. "Beyond path dependence: Explorative orientation, slack resources, and managerial intentionality to internationalize in SMEs," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 77-88.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:3:p:736-:d:135140 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:udc:esteco:v:44:y:2017:i:1:p:81-104 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:390-403 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chliova, Myrto & Brinckmann, Jan & Rosenbusch, Nina, 2015. "Is microcredit a blessing for the poor? A meta-analysis examining development outcomes and contextual considerations," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 467-487.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:50:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9911-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erming Xu & Hui Yang & J. Quan & Yuan Lu, 2015. "Organizational slack and corporate social performance: Empirical evidence from China’s public firms," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 181-198, March.
- Eun Jin Han & So Young Sohn, 2017. "Firms’ Negative Perceptions on Patents, Technology Management Strategies, and Subsequent Performance," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-15, March.
- T. Vanacker & S. Manigart & M. Meuleman & L. Sels, 2011. "Bootstrapping as a Resource Dependence Management Strategy and its Association with Startup Growth," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/740, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Sus Aleksandra, 2016. "Strategizing in the context of opportunities," Management, De Gruyter Open, vol. 20(1), pages 211-224, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:48:y:2011:i::p:1071-1097. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.