What Drives Sell‐Side Analyst Compensation at High‐Status Investment Banks?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hueiling Chen & Cheng-Tsu Huang & Hsiou-Wei W. Lin, 2016. "Changes in analyst following for less covered firms accompanying Regulation Fair Disclosure: the roles of ability and industry experience," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 519-541, April.
- Li, Kevin K. & You, Haifeng, 2015. "What is the value of sell-side analysts? Evidence from coverage initiations and terminations," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 141-160.
- So, Eric C., 2013. "A new approach to predicting analyst forecast errors: Do investors overweight analyst forecasts?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(3), pages 615-640.
- Sanjay W. Bissessur & David Veenman, 2016. "Analyst information precision and small earnings surprises," Review of Accounting Studies, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 1327-1360, December.
- Tristan Roger, 2015. "Earnings Forecast Accuracy And Career Concerns," Post-Print hal-01483837, HAL.
- Chen, Tao & Harford, Jarrad & Lin, Chen, 2015. "Do analysts matter for governance? Evidence from natural experiments," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 383-410.
- Yezegel, Ari, 2015. "Why do analysts revise their stock recommendations after earnings announcements?," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 163-181.
- Emilie R. Feldman, 2016. "Corporate spinoffs and analysts' coverage decisions: The implications for diversified firms," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(7), pages 1196-1219, July.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/15217 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:corfin:v:48:y:2018:i:c:p:658-679 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:124:y:2017:i:2:p:331-348 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nolte, Ingmar & Nolte, Sandra & Vasios, Michalis, 2014. "Sell-side analysts’ career concerns during banking stresses," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 424-441.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:45:y:2017:i:c:p:104-121 is not listed on IDEAS
- Imam, Shahed & Chan, Jacky & Shah, Syed Zulfiqar Ali, 2013. "Equity valuation models and target price accuracy in Europe: Evidence from equity reports," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 9-19.
- Danling Jiang & Alok Kumar & Kelvin K. F. Law, 2016. "Political contributions and analyst behavior," Review of Accounting Studies, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 37-88, March.
- Martin J. Conyon & Lerong He & Xin Zhou, 2015. "Star CEOs or Political Connections? Evidence from China's Publicly Traded Firms," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3-4), pages 412-443, April.
- Cici, Gjergji & Shane, Philip B. & Yang, Yanhua Sunny, 2017. "Do connections with buy-side analysts inform sell-side analyst research?," CFR Working Papers 17-04, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Carole Gresse & Laurence Porteu de la Morandière, 2015. "Rising and Senior Stars in European Financial Analyst Rankings: The Talented and the Famous," Working Papers 01, Groupe ESC Pau, Research Department, revised Jan 2015.
- repec:eee:bushor:v:60:y:2017:i:4:p:507-518 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:joares:v:49:y:2011:i:4:p:969-1000. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-8456 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.