FINANCIAL VALUE OF REPUTATION: EVIDENCE FROM THE eBAY AUCTIONS OF GMAIL INVITATIONS
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ajay Agrawal & Christian Catalini & Avi Goldfarb, 2014.
"Some Simple Economics of Crowdfunding,"
Innovation Policy and the Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(1), pages 63-97.
- Yusuke Jinnai, 2016. "Do Job Applicants also Discriminate Potential Employers? Evidence from the World's Largest Online Labor Market," Working Papers EMS_2016_03, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Ian Ayres & Mahzarin Banaji & Christine Jolls, 2015. "Race effects on eBay," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 46(4), pages 891-917, October.
- Jolivet, Grégory & Jullien, Bruno & Postel-Vinay, Fabien, 2016.
"Reputation and prices on the e-market: Evidence from a major French platform,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 59-75.
- Jolivet, Grégory & Jullien, Bruno & Postel-Vinay, Fabien, 2013. "Reputation and Prices on the e-Market:Evidence from a Major French Platform," TSE Working Papers 13-418, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised May 2014.
- Jolivet, Grégory & Jullien, Bruno & Postel-Vinay, Fabien, 2013. "Reputation and Prices on the e-Market:Evidence from a Major French Platform," IDEI Working Papers 785, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised May 2014.
- Alcalde, Pilar & Vial, Bernardita, 2016. "Willingness to Pay for Firm Reputation: Paying for Risk Rating in the Annuity Market," MPRA Paper 68993, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:59:y:2011:i:3:p:422-456. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.