Legal Form, Growth and Exit of West German Firms—Empirical Results for Manufacturing, Construction, Trade and Service Industries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Harhoff, Dietmar & Stahl, Konrad & Woywode, Michael, 1996. "Legal Form, Growth and Exit of West German Firms - Empirical Results for Manufacturing, Construction, Trade and Service Industries," CEPR Discussion Papers 1401, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holtz-Eakin Douglas & Rosen Harvey S, 2005.
"Cash Constraints and Business Start-Ups: Deutschmarks Versus Dollars,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-28, February.
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin & Harvey Rosen, 1999. "Cash Constraints and Business Start-ups: Deutschmarks versus Dollars," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 11, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Alex Coad & Masatoshi Kato, 2021. "Growth paths and routes to exit: 'shadow of death' effects for new firms in Japan," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 57(3), pages 1145-1173, October.
- Jaka Cepec & Peter Grajzl, 2021. "Management turnover, ownership change, and post-bankruptcy failure of small businesses," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 555-581, June.
- Domínguez Jurado, José Miguel & Triguero-Ruiz, Francisco & Avila-Cano, Antonio, 2021. "Firm growth in the 21st century: Does the Andalusian economy comply with Gibrat’s Law?," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 577(C).
- Bozhidar Hadzhiev & Valentina Nikolova-Alexieva & Iva T. Bachvarova, 2018. "Creating the Conditions for Broadband Business Entrepreneurship to Ensure Lasting Success for the Bulgarian Society," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 5, pages 92-105.
- Abdo Ahmad, Issam & Fakih, Ali, 2021.
"Does the Legal Form Matter for Firm Performance in the MENA Region?,"
GLO Discussion Paper Series
801, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Issam Abdo Ahmad & Ali Fakih, 2021. "Does the Legal Form Matter for Firm Performance in the MENA Region?," CIRANO Working Papers 2021s-15, CIRANO.
- Ahmad, Issam Abdo & Fakih, Ali, 2021. "Does the Legal Form Matter for Firm Performance in the MENA Region?," IZA Discussion Papers 14207, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- José Mata & Pedro Portugal, 2000.
"Closure and divestiture by foreign entrants: the impact of entry and post‐entry strategies,"
Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(5), pages 549-562, May.
- Pedro Portugal & José Mata, 1999. "Closure and Divestiture By Foreign Entrants: The Impact of Entry and Post-Entry Strategies," Working Papers w199906, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Stuart Fraser & David Storey & Julian Frankish & Richard Roberts, 2002. "The Relationship between Training and Small Business Performance: An Analysis of the Barclays Bank Small Firms Training Loans Scheme," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 20(2), pages 211-233, April.
- Byeongyong Paul Choi, 2010. "The U.S. Property and Liability Insurance Industry: Firm Growth, Size, and Age," Risk Management and Insurance Review, American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 13(2), pages 207-224, September.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Evzen Kocenda & Yoshisada Shida, 2020.
"Distressed Acquisitions Evidence from European Emerging Markets,"
KIER Working Papers
1031, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Evžen Kocenda & Yoshisada Shida, 2021. "Distressed Acquisitions: Evidence from European Emerging Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 9026, CESifo.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & 岩﨑, 一郎 & Kočenda, Evžen & Shida, Yoshisada, 2021. "Distressed Acquisitions Evidence from European Emerging Markets," RRC Working Paper Series 90, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kotorri Mrika & Krasniqi Besnik A., 2018. "Managerial Characteristics and Export Performance – Empirical Evidence from Kosovo," South East European Journal of Economics and Business, Sciendo, vol. 13(2), pages 32-48, December.
- Alex Coad & Masatoshi Kato, 2018. "Growth paths and routes to exit: ‘Shadow of Death’ effects for new firms in Japan," Discussion Paper Series 185, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University.
- Mehmet Civelek & Ibrahim Dursun & Ashiqur Rahman, "undated". "How Perceptions of Bank Financing Constraints Differ Among Characteristics of SMEs: Evidence from Turkey," Review of Socio - Economic Perspectives 201818, Reviewsep.
More about this item
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- K20 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - General
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:46:y:1998:i:4:p:453-488. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.