Sharing Productive Knowledge in Internally Financed R&D Contests
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Porter, Michael E, 1976. "Interbrand Choice, Media Mix and Market Performance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 398-406, May.
- Nickell, Stephen J & Metcalf, David, 1978. "Monopolistic Industries and Monopoly Profits or, Are Kellogg's Cornflakes Overpriced?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(350), pages 254-268, June.
- Pagoulatos, Emilio & Sorensen, Robert, 1986. "What determines the elasticity of industry demand?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 237-250, September.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz & G. Frank Mathewson (ed.), 1986. "New Developments in the Analysis of Market Structure," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262690934, January.
- Cowling, Keith & Waterson, Michael, 1976.
"Price-Cost Margins and Market Structure,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 43(171), pages 267-274, August.
- Cowling, Keith & Waterson, Michael, 1974. "Price-Cost Margins and Market Structure," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 044, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Connor, John M & Peterson, Everett B, 1992.
"Market-Structure Determinants of National Brand-Private Label Price Differences of Manufactured Food Products,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 157-171, June.
- Connor, John M. & Peterson, Everett B., 1991. "Market-Structure Determinants Of National Brand-Private Label Price Differences Of Manufactured Food Products," Working Papers 116099, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- A. P. Lerner, 1934. "The Concept of Monopoly and the Measurement of Monopoly Power," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(3), pages 157-175.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gamal Atallah, 2003.
"Information sharing and the stability of cooperation in research joint ventures,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(6), pages 531-554.
- Gamal Atallah, 2000. "Information sharing and the stability of cooperation in research joint ventures," Industrial Organization 0004010, EconWPA, revised 20 Mar 2002.
- Gamal Atallah, 2002. "Information Sharing and the Stability of Cooperation in Research Joint Ventures," Working Papers 0202EClassification-JEL: , University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Atallah, G., 2000. "Information Sharing and the Stability of Cooperation in Research Joint Ventures," Cahiers de recherche 2000-17, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- ATALLAH, Gamal, 2000. "Information Sharing and the Stability of Cooperation in Research Joint Ventures," Cahiers de recherche 2000-17, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Gamal Atallah, 2000. "Information Sharing and the Stability of Cooperation in Research Joint Ventures," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-53, CIRANO.
- repec:bla:ecinqu:v:55:y:2017:i:2:p:806-824 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emanuele Bacchiega & Paolo Garella, 2006.
"Disclosing vs. Withholding Technology Knowledge in a Duopoly,"
0609, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Paolo Giorgio GARELLA & Emanuele BACCHIEGA, 2007. "Disclosing vs. withholding technology knowledge in a duopoly," Departmental Working Papers 2007-01, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Bhattacharya, Sudipto & Glazer, Jacob & Sappington, David E. M., 1992.
"Licensing and the sharing of knowledge in research joint ventures,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 43-69, February.
- Bhattacharya, S. & Glazer, J. & Sappington, D., 1991. "Licensing and the Sharing of Knowledge in Research Joint Ventures," Discussion Paper 1991-20, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bhattacharya, S. & Glazer, J. & Sappington, D., 1991. "Licensing and the Sharing of Knowledge in Research Joint Ventures," Papers 9120, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Andrzej Kwiatkowski, 2010.
"Non-cooperative incentives to share knowledge in competitive environments,"
Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics
243, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Kwiatkowski, Andrzej, 2010. "Non-cooperative incentives to share knowledge in competitive environments," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-87, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Aikaterini KOKKINOU, 2010. "Economic growth, innovation and collaborative research and development activities," Management & Marketing, Economic Publishing House, vol. 5(1), Spring.
- Marie-Laure Cabon-Dhersin & Shyama Ramani, 2005. "Does trust matter for R&D cooperation? A game theoretic examination," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 57(2), pages 143-180, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:39:y:1990:i:2:p:187-208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.