Product Differentiation with Income Disparities: An Illustrative Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Gabszewicz, J.J. & Thisse, J.-F., 1982. "Product differentiation with income disparities: an illustrative model," CORE Discussion Papers RP 494, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anneleen Vandeplas & Bart Minten, 2015.
"Food quality in domestic markets of developing economies: a comparative study of two countries,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(5), pages 617-628, September.
- Anneleen Vandeplas & Bart Minten, 2011. "Food quality in domestic markets of developing economies:A comparative study of two countries," LICOS Discussion Papers 28911, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Szczygielski, Krzysztof & Grabowski, Wojciech, 2012.
"Are unit export values correct measures of the exports’ quality?,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1189-1196.
- Wojciech Grabowski & Krzysztof Szczygielski, 2009. "Are Unit Export Values Correct Measures of the Exports' Quality?," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0393, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Yang, Jinrui, 2016. "Monopoly VS Competition: Market Structure’s Impact on Product Innovation-with Endogenous Quality of New Product," MPRA Paper 70094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hsiu-Li Chen, 2009. "Gray Marketing: Does It Hurt the Manufacturers?," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 37(1), pages 23-35, March.
- Boom, Anette, 1990. "Vertical product differentiation and social health systems in a market for prescription drugs: Revised version of a talk given at the 2. World Congress on Health Economics in Zürich, Sept. 10 - 14, 19," Discussion Papers, Series I 250, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:31:y:1982:i:1-2:p:115-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.