The Dynamics of Changing Seller Concentration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heimforth, Keith William, 1983. "The effects of conglomerate mergers on concentration in manufacturing industries, 1967-1977," ISU General Staff Papers 198301010800008718, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Vivek Ghosal & Prakash Loungani, 1996. "Firm size and the impact of profit-margin uncertainty on investment: do financing constraints play a role?," International Finance Discussion Papers 557, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Frederic Pryor, 1992. "A puzzle about infra-industry trade: A comment," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 128(4), pages 742-746, December.
- Rosa Portela Forte, 2016.
"Multinational firms and host country market structure: A review of empirical literature,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 240-265, March.
- Rosa Forte, 2013. "Multinational Firms And Host Country Market Structure: A Review Of Empirical Literature," FEP Working Papers 497, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Ghosal, Vivek, 2000. "Product market competition and the industry price-cost markup fluctuations:: role of energy price and monetary changes," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 415-444, April.
- Andrew Burke & Holger Görg & Aoife Hanley, 2008. "The impact of foreign direct investment on new firm survival in the UK: evidence for static versus dynamic industries," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 395-407, December.
- Mendoza, Edwin Gil Q., 1994. "Shipbuilding/Repair and Boatbuilding Industry," Research Paper Series RPS 1994-07, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Robert H Mcguckin, 1990. "Longitudinal Economic Data At The Census Bureau: A New Database Yields Fresh Insight On Some Old Issues," Working Papers 90-1, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:29:y:1980:i:1:p:1-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.