Production Differentiation and Concentration in the Brewing Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McCafferty, Michael & Bhuyan, Sanjib, 2012. "An analysis of market power in the U.S. brewing industry: A Simultaneous Equation Approach," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124675, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Natsuko Iwasaki & Barry Seldon & Victor Tremblay, 2008. "Brewing Wars of Attrition for Profit (and Concentration)," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 33(4), pages 263-279, December.
- Silviano Esteve-Pérez, 2012. "Consolidation by merger: the UK beer market," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 207-229, July.
- Catherine C. Eckel & Michael A. Goldberg, 1984. "Regulation and Deregulation of the Brewing Industry: The British Columbia Example," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 10(3), pages 316-327, September.
- Madsen, Erik S. & Pedersen, Kurt & Lund-Thomsen, Lars, 2012. "Effects of the M&A Wave in the Global Brewing Industry 2000-2010," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 61(4).
- Loretz, Simon & Oberhofer, Harald, 2014. "When Helping the Small Hurts the Middle: Beer Excise Duties and Market Concentration," Working Papers in Economics 2014-5, University of Salzburg.
- Lisa M. George, 2009. "NATIONAL TELEVISION AND THE MARKET FOR LOCAL PRODUCTS: THE CASE OF BEER -super-," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(1), pages 85-111, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:19:y:1971:i:3:p:201-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.