Macroeconomic News, Stock Turnover, And Volatility Clustering In Daily Stock Returns
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Demirer, Rıza & Jategaonkar, Shrikant P. & Khalifa, Ahmed A.A., 2015.
"Oil price risk exposure and the cross-section of stock returns: The case of net exporting countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 132-140.
- Riza Demirer & Shrikant P. Jategaonka & Ahmed Khalifa, 2014. "Oil Price Risk Exposure and the Cross-section of Stock Returns: The Case of Net Exporting Countries," Working Papers 858, Economic Research Forum, revised Nov 2014.
- Madhuri Malhotra & M. Thenmozhi & Arun Kumar Gopalaswamy, 2011.
"Evidence on Changes in Time Varying Volatility around Bonus and Rights Issue Announcements,"
2011-061, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Madhuri Malhotra & M Thenmozhi & Arun Kumar Gopalaswamy, 2012. "Evidence on Changes in Time Varying Volatility around Bonus and Rights Issue Announcements," Working Papers id:4728, eSocialSciences.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Massoud, Nadia & Saunders, Anthony & Song, Keke, 2015.
"Which financial stocks did short sellers target in the subprime crisis?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 87-103.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Massoud, Nadia & Saunders, Anthony & Song, Keke, 2015. "Which financial stocks did short sellers target in the subprime crisis?," Research Discussion Papers 3/2015, Bank of Finland.
- Nikolaos Sariannidis & Evangelos Drimbetas, 2008. "Impact of international volatility and the introduction of Individual Stock Futures on the volatility of a small market," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3), pages 119-119.
- Wan, Yang & Clutter, Michael L. & Siry, Jacek P. & Mei, Bin, 2013. "Assessing the impact of macroeconomic news on the U.S. forest products industry portfolio across business cycles: 1963–2010," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 15-22.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfnres:v:28:y:2005:i:2:p:235-259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.