Interstate Banking Deregulation And The Changing Nature Of Bank Mergers
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leledakis, George & Mamatzakis, Emmanuel & Pirgiotakis, Manos & Travlos, Nikolaos, 2017. "What twenty years of regulations have to say about M&As of U.S. banks?," MPRA Paper 82977, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cornett, Marcia Millon & Fayman, Alex & Marcus, Alan J. & Tehranian, Hassan, 2011. "Dividends, maturity, and acquisitions: Evidence from a sample of bank IPOs," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 11-21, January.
- Valkanov, Emil & Kleimeier, Stefanie, 2007. "The role of regulatory capital in international bank mergers and acquisitions," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 50-68, January.
- Ana Lozano-Vivas & Miguel A. Meléndez-Jiménez & Antonio J. Morales, 2016. "Branching Deregulation and Merger Optimality," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 84(2), pages 270-295, March.
- Alessandrini, Pietro & Calcagnini, Giorgio & Zazzaro, Alberto, 2008. "Asset restructuring strategies in bank acquisitions: Does distance between dealing partners matter?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 699-713, May.
- Luke Petach, 2020. "Local financialization, household debt, and the great recession," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 99(3), pages 807-839, June.
- Julapa Jagtiani, 2008. "Understanding the effects of the merger boom on community banks," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, vol. 93(Q II), pages 29-48.
- Meng-Chun Kao & Chien-Ting Lin & Lei Xu, 2012. "Do Financial Reforms Improve the Performance of Financial Holding Companies? The Case of T aiwan," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 12(4), pages 491-509, December.
- Robert DeYoung & Douglas Evanoff & Philip Molyneux, 2009. "Mergers and Acquisitions of Financial Institutions: A Review of the Post-2000 Literature," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 36(2), pages 87-110, December.
- Srinivasan, Shweta, 2020. "Foreign competition and acquisitions," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 60(C).
- Leledakis, George N. & Pyrgiotakis, Emmanouil G., 2016. "U.S. bank M&As in the post-Dodd-Frank Act era: Do they create value?," MPRA Paper 73290, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anderson, Christopher W. & Becher, David A. & Campbell, Terry II, 2004. "Bank mergers, the market for bank CEOs, and managerial incentives," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 6-27, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfnres:v:28:y:2005:i:1:p:1-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.