An Examination of the Super Bowl Stock Market Predictor
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- The Super Bowl Stock Market âPredictorâ
by Brad Humphreys in International Journal of Sport Finance Blog on 2010-02-07 23:22:55
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mishra, Vinod & Smyth, Russell, 2010.
"An examination of the impact of India's performance in one-day cricket internationals on the Indian stock market,"
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 319-334, June.
- Vinod Mishra & Russell Smyth, 2008. "An Examination Of The Impact Of India'S Performance In One-Day Cricket Internationals On The Indian Stock Market," Monash Economics Working Papers 09/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:25:y:2014:i:3:p:226-236 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pieper, Ute & Schiereck, Dirk & Weber, Martin, 1992.
"Die Kaufempfehlungen des "Effecten-Spiegel": Eine empirische Untersuchung im Lichte der Effizienzthese des Kapitalmarktes,"
Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel
296, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
- Pieper, U. & Schiereck, D. & Weber, M., 1993. "Die Kaufempfehlungen des "Effecten-Spiegel" - Eine empirische Untersuchung im Lichte der Effizienzthese des Kapitalmarktes," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 35481, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Huei-Fu Lu & Tien-Tze Chen, 2016. "The Impact of Match-Fixing Scandals on the Stock Returns of Parent Companies and Sponsors: Evidence from Chinese Professional Baseball League In Taiwan," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(4), pages 172-189, April.
- Ross Dickens & Roger Shelor, 2003. "Pros win! Pros win!… or do they?: an analysis of the 'Dartboard' contest using stochastic dominance," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(8), pages 573-579.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:45:y:1990:i:2:p:691-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.