A Theoretical Analysis of Real Estate Returns
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maier, Gunther & Herath, Shanaka, 2009.
"Real Estate Market Efficiency. A Survey of Literature,"
402, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Gunther Maier & Shanaka Herath, 2009. "Real Estate Market Efficiency: A Survey of Literature," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2009_07, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Gunther Maier & Shanaka Herath, 2009. "Real Estate Market Efficiency: A Survey of Literature," ERES eres2009_155, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Darrat, Ali F & Glascock, John L, 1993. "On the Real Estate Market Efficiency," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 55-72, July.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:54:y:2018:i:c:p:15-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christou, Christina & Gupta, Rangan & Nyakabawo, Wendy & Wohar, Mark E., 2018.
"Do house prices hedge inflation in the US? A quantile cointegration approach,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 15-26.
- Christina Christou & Rangan Gupta & Wendy Nyakabawo & Mark E. Wohar, 2017. "Do House Prices Hedge Inflation in the US? A Quantile Cointegration Approach," Working Papers 201707, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- De Santis, Paola & Drago, Carlo, 2014.
"Asimmetria del rischio sistematico dei titoli immobiliari americani: nuove evidenze econometriche
[Systematic Risk Asymmetry of the American Real Estate Securities: Some New Econometric Evidence]," MPRA Paper 59381, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fuad Hasanov & Douglas Dacy, 2005. "Measuring and Analyzing Returns on Aggregate Residential Housing," Finance 0510005, EconWPA.
- Michael T. Bond & Michael J. Seiler, 1998. "Real Estate Returns and Inflation: An Added Variable Approach," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 15(3), pages 327-338.
- Terry V. Grissom & James R. DeLisle, 1999. "The Analysis of Real Estate Cycles, Regime Segmentation and Structural Change Using Multiple Indices (or A Multiple Index Analysis of Real Estate Cycles and Structural Change)," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 18(1), pages 97-130.
- Dalina Amonhaemanon & Jan Annaert & Marc J.K. De Ceuster & Hau Le Long, 2014. "The Fisher Hypothesis and Investment Assets: The Vietnamese and Thai Case," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 5(4), pages 180-195, October.
- Elizabeth Yobaccio & Jack H. Rubens & David C. Ketcham, 1995. "The Inflation-Hedging Properties of Risk Assets: The Case of REITs," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 10(3), pages 279-296.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:40:y:1985:i:3:p:711-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.