Capital Asset Pricing Compatible with Observed Market Value Weights
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Flavin, Marjorie A, 1983. "Excess Volatility in the Financial Markets: A Reassessment of the Empirical Evidence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(6), pages 929-956, December.
- Michener, Ronald W, 1982. "Variance Bounds in a Simple Model of Asset Pricing," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(1), pages 166-175, February.
- Singleton, Kenneth J, 1980. "Expectations Models of the Term Structure and Implied Variance Bounds," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(6), pages 1159-1176, December.
- LeRoy, Stephen F & Porter, Richard D, 1981. "The Present-Value Relation: Tests Based on Implied Variance Bounds," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(3), pages 555-574, May.
- Lawrence H. Summers, 1982. "Do We Really Know That Financial Markets Are Efficient?," NBER Working Papers 0994, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & James H. Stock, 1983. "A Relationship Between Regression Tests and Volatility Tests of Market ncy," NBER Working Papers 1105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grauer, Robert R. & Janmaat, Johannus A., 2009. "On the power of cross-sectional and multivariate tests of the CAPM," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 775-787, May.
- Hlouskova, Jaroslava & Lee, Gabriel S., 2001. "Legal Restrictions on Portfolio Holdings: Some Empirical Results," Economics Series 93, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Grauer, Robert R. & Janmaat, Johannus A., 2004. "The unintended consequences of grouping in tests of asset pricing models," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 2889-2914, December.
- Thomas J. Brennan & Andrew W. Lo, 2010. "Impossible Frontiers," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(6), pages 905-923, June.
- Saban Celik, 2012. "Theoretical and Empirical Review of Asset Pricing Models:A Structural Synthesis," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 2(2), pages 141-178.
- João Frois Caldeira & Marcelo Savino Portugal, 2010. "Long-Short Market Neutral and Index Tracking Strategies Based on Cointegrated Portfolios," Brazilian Review of Finance, Brazilian Society of Finance, vol. 8(4), pages 469-504.
- Alejandro Corvalán, 2005. "Mixed Tactical Asset Allocation," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 323, Central Bank of Chile.
- David Ardia & Kris Boudt, 2013. "Implied Expected Returns and the Choice of a Mean-Variance Efficient Portfolio Proxy," Cahiers de recherche 1328, CIRPEE.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:40:y:1985:i:1:p:85-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.