More on Estimation Risk and Simple Rules for Optimal Portfolio Selection
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sergio H. Lence & Dermot J. Hayes, 1994. "The Empirical Minimum-Variance Hedge," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 76(1), pages 94-104.
- Kwan, Clarence C. Y., 1995. "Optimal portfolio selection under institutional procedures for short selling," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 871-889, August.
- Richard C. Burgess & Roger P. Bey, 1988. "Optimal Portfolios: Markowitz Full Covariance Versus Simple Selection Rules," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 11(2), pages 153-163, June.
- Walsh, David M. & Walsh, Kathleen D. & Evans, John P., 1998. "Assessing estimation error in a tracking error variance minimisation framework," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(1-2), pages 175-192, May.
- Bessler, Wolfgang & Leonhardt, Alexander & Wolff, Dominik, 2016. "Analyzing hedging strategies for fixed income portfolios: A Bayesian approach for model selection," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 239-256.
- Cédric Perret-Gentil & Maria-Pia Victoria-Feser, 2005. "Robust Mean-Variance Portfolio Selection," FAME Research Paper Series rp140, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- George M. Frankfurter & Christopher G. Lamoureux, 1989. "Estimation And Selection Bias In Mean-Variance Portfolio Selection," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 12(2), pages 173-181, June.
- Cédric Perret-Gentil & Maria-Pia Victoria-Feser, 2003. "Robust Mean-Variance Portfolio Selection," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 2003.02, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:40:y:1985:i:1:p:125-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.