Portfolio Theory and the Problem of Foreign Exchange Risk
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vinh Nguyen Thi Thuy & Duong Trinh Thi Thuy, 2019. "The Impact of Exchange Rate Volatility on Exports in Vietnam: A Bounds Testing Approach," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Wei, Shang-Jin, 1999. "Currency hedging and goods trade," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 1371-1394, June.
- Ali Eren ALPER, 2017. "Exchange Rate Volatility and Trade Flows," Fiscaoeconomia, Tubitak Ulakbim JournalPark (Dergipark), issue 3.
- Rustem, Berc, 1995. "Computing optimal multi-currency mean-variance portfolios," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(5-7), pages 901-908.
- Richard M. Levich, 1979. "Analyzing the Accuracy of Foreign Exchange Advisory Services: Theory AndEvidence," NBER Working Papers 0336, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Obinwata, Bede & OWURU, Joel & FARAYIBI, Adesoji, 2016.
"Exchange Rate Trends and Export Performance in Nigeria: A Descriptive Approach,"
75526, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Dec 2016.
- OWURU, Joel & FARAYIBI, Adesoji, 2016. "Exchange Rate Trends and Export Performance in Nigeria: A Descriptive Approach," MPRA Paper 74158, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joanne Hill & Thomas Schneeweis, 1982. "The Hedging Effectiveness Of Foreign Currency Futures," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 5(1), pages 95-104, March.
- David Greenaway & Richard Kneller & Xufei Zhang, 2008. "Exchange Rates, Exports and FDI: A Microeconometric Analysis," Discussion Papers 08/09, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- David Greenaway & Richard Kneller & Xufei Zhang, 2012. "The effect of exchange rates on firm exports and the role of FDI," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 148(3), pages 425-447, September.
- Lucas Njoroge, 2020. "The Effects of Exchange Rate Volatility on Exports in COMESA: A Panel Gravity Model Approach," Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 10(6), pages 1-10.
- David Greenaway, & Richard Kneller, & Xufei Zhang, 2007. "Exchange Rates and Exports: Evidence from Manufacturing Firms in the UK," Discussion Papers 07/13, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Kajtazi, Anton & Moro, Andrea, 2019. "The role of bitcoin in well diversified portfolios: A comparative global study," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 143-157.
- Fischer, Malte, 1997. "Wechselkursunsicherheit und Außenhandel: Eine Analye der theoretischen Literatur," Kiel Working Papers 830, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Agathe Côté, "undated". "Exchange Rate Volatility and Trade: A Survey," Staff Working Papers 94-5, Bank of Canada.
- Agathe Cote, 1994. "Exchange Rate Volatility and Trade," International Trade 9406001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Jun 1994.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:33:y:1978:i:2:p:517-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.