The Interest Sensitivity of the Flow of Funds through Life Insurance Companies: An Econometric Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feodoria, Mark & Förstemann, Till, 2015. "Lethal lapses: How a positive interest rate shock might stress German life insurers," Discussion Papers 12/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Andre P. Liebenberg & James M. Carson & Robert E. Hoyt, 2010. "The Demand for Life Insurance Policy Loans," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 77(3), pages 651-666.
- Timothy Q. Cook & Patric H. Hendershott, 1977. "The risk-free U.S. bond rate : errors in construction and use in econometric work," Working Paper 77-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Ivashina, Victoria & Sun, Zheng, 2011. "Institutional demand pressure and the cost of corporate loans," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 500-522, March.
- Kim Changki, 2005. "Surrender Rate Impacts on Asset Liability Management," Asia-Pacific Journal of Risk and Insurance, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-36, June.
- J. François Outreville, 2011. "The relationship between insurance growth and economic development - 80 empirical papers for a review of the literature," ICER Working Papers 12-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:12-27 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:29:y:1974:i:4:p:1105-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.