Long-Term Growth in a Short-Term Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcelo Bianconi & Joe Akira Yoshino, 2015.
"Empirical Estimation of the Cost of Equity: An Application to Selected Brazilian Utilities Companies,"
Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 5, pages 1-21, February.
- Marcelo Bianconi & Joe A. Yoshino, 2012. "Empirical Estimation of the Cost of Equity: An Application to Selected Brazilian Utilities Companies," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0765, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Eckhard Platen & Jason West, 2004. "A Fair Pricing Approach to Weather Derivatives," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 11(1), pages 23-53, March.
- Syriopoulos, Theodore, 2002. "Risk aversion and portfolio allocation to mutual fund classes," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 427-447.
- Kraft, Holger & Meyer-Wehmann, André & Seifried, Frank Thomas, 2020. "Dynamic asset allocation with relative wealth concerns in incomplete markets," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 113(C).
- Sonntag, Dominik, 2018. "Die Theorie der fairen geometrischen Rendite [The Theory of Fair Geometric Returns]," MPRA Paper 87082, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Constantinos Kardaras, 2008. "Balance, growth and diversity of financial markets," Papers 0803.1858, arXiv.org.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:29:y:1974:i:3:p:857-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.