The Demand For Liquid Assets: A Temporal Cross‐Section Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Georgopoulos, George J., 2006. "Estimating the demand for money in Canada: Does including an own rate of return matter?," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 513-529, September.
- Ramos, Alejandro, 1979. "A study of the demand for money in Uruguay, 1957-1976," ISU General Staff Papers 1979010108000018025, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Gordon Sparks, 1967. "An Econometric Analysis of the Role of Financial Intermediaries in Postwar Residential Building Cycles," NBER Chapters,in: Determinants of Investment Behavior, pages 301-331 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Casey B. Mulligan, "undated".
"The Demand for Money by Firms: Some Additional Empirical Results,"
University of Chicago - Population Research Center
97-1, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Casey B. Mulligan, 1997. "The demand for money by firms: some additional empirical results," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 125, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Paul Natke, 2001. "The firm demand for liquid assets in an inflationary environment," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(4), pages 427-436.
- Maurice Mann, 1968. "How does monetary policy affect the economy?," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Oct, pages 803-814.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:19:y:1964:i:1:p:116-117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.